Friday, June 10, 2016


Class Evaluation
  1. Some things I liked about this class were the free time
  2. Some things I didn't like about this class were that the class was boring because we are on the computer all day
  3. I don't know what to recommend to make it better
  4. A highlight for me in this class was when we did the scratch projects and other projects because it was kind of fun
  5. No, I did not do my best in this class because I was stressed about my other classes.
  6. I do it often but sometimes I just don't have time for that or I'm just too tired to do anything when I get home
  7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I believe it will make me a better person and take me farther in life.
  8. I learned a lot about computing and how it began.
  9. I will always remember that we always read all life planning books 

No comments:

Post a Comment